Chicken Jaihid was introduce by my sister. My sister and her friends like to eat at a restaurant name Jaihid. When visited the restaurant, they will try the famous dry curry chicken Jaihid. Since, the dish is so tasty, my sister and I decided to cook the dish today. Actually, this is one of the famous Indian dish.
I must warn you, this dish is hot and spicy. Reduce the chilies if you can’t take the heat.
After involved in a lot of washing and cutting and sweating. The dish is ready to serve. My whole family manage to finish the whole dish.
God bless them
Another recipes by 10minutescooking.com
3 Star anise
1 Tomato (chopped in small cubes)
8 chicken drumstick (or any chicken part)- cut in small pieces
2tbsp Chili powder
2tbsp Curry powder
1tbsp thick soya sauce
10 – 20 Dry chilies ( cut into 2)
Dash of black pepper
Handful of curry leaves
Sugar & salt to taste
1/3 cup Water
1) Blend garlic, shallot and ginger. Become Mixed A.
2) Heat a cooking pan. Add cooking oil.
3) Add Cinnamons, Cardamon, star anise and half of curry leaves. Cook until aromatic.
4) Add Mixed A.
5) Add Dry chilies.
6) Add chicken. Mixed well.
7) Add tomato by squeeze the juice out and add the after squeeze tomato as well.
8) Add curry power and chili powder.
9) Add water if too dry. Cook for 2 minutes. Make sure the chicken is cook.
10) Add black peeper and soya sauce.
11) Add sugar and salt for seasoning.
12) Cooked until the sauce become thick but not dry.