Fish fillet with cheese sauce amazingly cheezzy . If you like fish and cheese, this is your thing! This is must try recipe, the fish is crispy when you eat with the cheese sauce, this dish become unbeatable. I ‘m a fan of cheese, so I call all the cheezzy friend, try this
Simply delicious by 10 minutes cooking!
2 fish fillet
1 cup of tapioca starch (tepung ubi kayu)
1 cup rice flour
1 tbsp ground rosemary
Salt and pepper to taste
30g parmesan cheese
1) Marinate fillet with rosemary, pepper and salt. Rest for 15 minutes.
2) Cut fillet in small sizes.
3) Egg in 1 bowl
4) 1 plate will be tapioca starch and rice flour.
5) Add fillet in egg bowl.
6) Dredge fillet with Tapioca starch and rice flour.
7) Heat pan and add oil.
8) Deep fried fillet until golden brown.
1) Heat pan. Add Cream and parmesan cheese.
2) Cook until cheese dissolve and sauce thickening.
3) Serve with Fillet.