My sister is a fried rice fan . She can cook a good fried rice. I think I was influence by her to love fried rice. Those day, we cook fried rice from previous night left over rice and believe it or not this is the secret of good fried rice. Because, the rice become hard and not watering.
3 -4 cup Rice
4-5 pcs Sausages ( cut in small cubes)
4-5 Sawi/Chye Sim ( cut in small length)
2 Eggs ( mixed in a bowl)
1 tbsp Crispy Prawn Chilli
Sea salt / salt
1) Heat the cooking pan. Add oil.
2) Add eggs. Shred it in small pieces. Once cook. Put aside.
3) Use the same cooking pan. Add oil.
4) Add garlic. Cook for 1 minute.
5) Add sausages. Cook for 1 minute.
6) Add Crispy Prawn Chilli.
7) Add Chye Sim & some sea salt.
8) Add rice . Mixed it well with all the ingredients.
9) Add shredded eggs .Mixed well.
10) Add salt and pepper to taste.
11) Ready to serve.
Another, secret for my special fried rice is this, CHRISPY PRAWN CHILLI . You can eat this with any mild flavor chicken. This will bring some “kick” on it.