Today is Saturday. I just come back from my short holiday from Pulau Redang . Amazing place, fabulous beaches. Definitely, worth world class rank. I must said, with very budgeted holiday trip and fantanstic gate away, you can’t ask for more.
Check out my travel at Malaysiatravelreview.com , I will post all the fabulous places to visit in Malaysia and Asia.
Come back to my recipes Chicken Kurma. This is another dish that very simple and delicious. When, I get bored cooking chicken curry. I will cook chicken kurma. Another Indian recipe and this is not spicy (my version). But, if you like spicy you can add some chilies.
After many days away from my kitchen, today I miss my home cook meal. So, this is how to cook Chicken Kurma. Check out the recipe.
Enjoy your delicious meal with 10 minutes cooking.
4pcs chicken drumstick ( cut in small pieces)
1pc Cinnamon ( Kayu manis)
1pc Star anice ( Bunga Lawang)
2 tbsp Kurma powder (Serbuk kurma)
3 cloves Garlic
2 pcs Onion
1 cup Liquid Coconut milk (cair)
3-4 pcs Potatoes (peel off the skin and cut into 2)
- Heat up a pan with oil.
- Add in garlic , onion , cinnamon and star anice. Quick stir until aromatic.
- Add in Kurma powder. Stir until oil coming out.
- Add in Chicken & Potatoes. Stir evenly with the paste for 1 minute.
- Add in Liquid coconut milk. Lower the heat to medium.
- Cook for about 10-15 minutes or until the sauce become thick.
- Add in seasoning.
- Serve with hot steam rice.
This is Kurma powder photos.